“Rejuvenating the Body, Mind, and Soul”
½ hour = $39 • 1 hour = $59
Nosek & Associates Physical Therapy proudly offers Massage Therapy to patients and individuals in the community.
This is where Rehabilitation meets Relaxation!
This service is provided in-office and
performed by a Certified Massage Therapist.
Experience a Relaxing Massage That Accommodates
Your Schedule and Budget!
Benefits of receiving a massage at Nosek & Associates Physical Therapy:
- Massages are performed by a Certified Massage Therapist.
- After years of referring patients to massage therapy, we experienced first hand the frustration of patients returning to treatment in pain with aggravated symptoms from a massage.
- With an in-office Massage Therapist, the patient can relax and enjoy the benefits of massage without the worry of jeopardizing his or her rehabilitation process.
- Direct communication between the Physical Therapist and Massage Therapist ensures proper progression towards rehabilitation goals.
- Individuals living in the community also have the opportunity to experience a massage in a safe and personalized environment.
Benefits of Massage Therapy:
- Relaxation and stress relief
- Relieves muscle tension, increases circulation, and improves respiration
- Produces a warm, soothing, analgesic effect
- Improves lymphatic flow and reduces swelling of the extremities
- May have a sedative or stimulating effect, depending on the type and length of massage
- May reduce adhesions or scar tissue and positively affect range of motion and flexibility